1. This Privilege Card Agreement (“the Agreement”) entitles to receive a Privilege Card which will entitle you to receive 10% off of any service and retail products for a period of 6 months from the date that you enter into the Agreement (“the Term”) at the Trini Salon & Spalocation at the following address:
941 Brickell Avenue Miami FL 33131
2. The 10% discount may not be applied for any specials, combined with any incentive programs or for the purchase of any hair extensions.
3. The cost of the Privilege Card is $60 (for a 6 months period)
4. The Privilege Card must be physically presented in order to receive any discount.
5. In the event you wish to cancel the Agreement and obtain a refund, you may do so within 3 days from the execution of the Agreement so long as you have not used the card to obtain a discount on any service or retail product.Notice of your desire to cancel the Agreementmust be provided in writing and mailed by registered or certified United States mail or hand-delivered to the Trini Salon & Spa at address specified above. Such notice shall be accompanied by the Privilege Card provided to you at the time of the execution of this Agreement.All monies paid pursuant to this Agreement shall be refunded within thirty (30) days.
6. The rights and services afforded by the Privilege Card are non-transferable and the Privilege Card may not be used by anyone other than the person who executed this Agreement.
7. The Agreement will automatically renew, and your credit card will be a charged the cost of an additional Privilege Card, at the expiration of the Term, unless the Agreement is terminated by you in writing thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Term.Notice of your desire to terminate the Agreement must be provided in writing and mailed by registered or certified United States mail or hand-delivered to the Trini Salon & Spa at address specified above.
8. You acknowledge and agree that we possess the right to charge your credit card from time to time during the term of the membership, including for costs associated with the renewal of this Agreement.
9. Trini Salon & Spa reserves the right to increase the costs of any subsequent Privilege Cards obtained beyond the initial Term and agrees to provide you with thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to any such increases.
10. This Agreement only may be modified in writing executed by a duly authorized representative of Trini Salon & Spa. Employees are not authorized to make any independent agreements with you. If any provision or portion of this Agreement or the application thereof to any person or party or circumstances shall be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such event shall not affect, impair, or render invalid or unenforceable the remainder of this Agreement.
11. We reserve the right to revoke and cancel the PrivilegeCard at any time for any reason, in which case, no later than fifteen (15) days after such cancellation, you shall receive a refund of the cost of the Privilege Card unless you have already received any discount which is the same as, or exceeds, the cost of the Privilege Card.If the amount of the discount received as of the date of the revocation is less than the cost of the Privilege Card, we will refund the difference between the cost of the Privilege Card and the amount of the discount received as of the date of cancellation.